Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on American Masonry Service’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- i use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on American Masonry Service’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by American Masonry Service at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on American Masonry Service’s web site are provided “as is”. American Masonry Service makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, American Masonry Service does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall American Masonry Service or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on American Masonry Service’s Internet site, even if American Masonry Service or a American Masonry Service authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on American Masonry Service’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. American Masonry Service does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. American Masonry Service may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. American Masonry Service does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
American Masonry Service has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by American Masonry Service of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to American Masonry Service’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of CAPITALST without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
To learn more about American Masonry Service’s website terms and conditions, please call 201-358-2828 or complete our online request form.
- Unveiling Masonry Makeovers: Enhancing Aesthetics and Functionality
Masonry makeovers offer a transformative solution for revitalizing the appearance and functionality of various structures. From homes to commercial buildings, masonry contractors specialize in upgrading and enhancing the beauty and durability of masonry elements. In this article, we will explore the concept of masonry makeovers, highlighting their benefits and common projects undertaken by masonry contractors. […]Read More
- 3 Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Concrete Driveway
While the average expected lifespan of a concrete driveway is roughly around 30 years, there are a number of different factors that can affect that number, and as such, the lifespan of your concrete driveway could vary somewhat significantly. Since the length of time that your concrete driveway remains intact can vary quite significantly from […]Read More