- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 3 Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Concrete Driveway
While the average expected lifespan of a concrete driveway is roughly around 30 years, there are a number of different factors that can affect that number, and as such, the lifespan of your concrete driveway could vary somewhat significantly. Since the length of time that your concrete driveway remains intact can vary quite significantly from […]Read More
- Brick Pointing Can Be a Blessing for Your New Jersey Home
A home constructed of brick can be stunning and very valuable, but only if its brickwork is in good condition. Unfortunately, like any building material, bricks can become worn and damaged over time. When that happens to your bricks, you could lose the great benefits that they can otherwise bring. Fortunately, however, you don’t have […]Read More